We have many clients across a broad spectrum of industry types, many of whom have been with us many years. We can put you in touch with some of our clients to give you an insight into their experiences of using the services of Payplus to manage their payrolls. Please just ask us. Payplus also has a ‘guarantee’ that if, within your first three months of processing your payroll we do not pay your employees’ accurately, on time, every time’ you will not have to pay!
That is no problem. At Payplus we ensure that all our computer systems are backed up daily and duplicate up to date information is held off-site for use in our fully operational and remote Disaster Recovery site which can be up and running within hours, ensuring continuity of service.
You can if you wish. But when you compare the cost of the software, the training, the updates with tax tables and so on plus the time needed to implement and run it as well as keeping on top of legislation and HMRC requirements, then using the payroll services of Payplus becomes very attractive and cost effective. We are never off sick, on holiday or too busy!
We can supply the relevant payment listings and you can make payments using your online banking system.
Bankers’ Automated Clearing Service (Bacs) simply allows electronic payments direct to your employees’ UK bank accounts. This means no cheques or cash is needed unless you wish it. Once you have this facility other payments can also be made, so its use doesn’t stop at employee payments. Payplus undergoes rigorous assessments by the Bacs regulators and carries the ‘Bacs Approved Bureaux’ seal of approval.
Payplus can deliver managed payroll services for overseas organisations starting up in the UK. Assistance is given with company set up, PAYE and UK banks if required.
Yes, even one or two employees still need to have their payroll properly managed to ensure they are paid correctly and that Inland Revenue procedures are adhered to. In fact there are many additional benefits for smaller companies such as access to payroll experts for advice at any time.
Yes. We can offer a service tailored to suit your specific requirements – you tell us what elements you want to keep in-house and we’ll do the rest.
Payplus can cater for multiple payroll types and frequencies (eg weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bi-monthly, 4-weekly, quarterly and annual). The payroll can consist of multiple companies, multiple hourly rates for the same employee, multiple payments and allowances, bonuses, holiday pay methods, backdated pay awards as well as the usual statutory payments and deductions.
We publish a newsletter at regular intervals for all our clients which includes news on changes and legislation as well as other services available to small/medium sized business. In addition you can access this website at any time.
You can advise us of all payroll related items, overtime, staff changes, pay rates, etc by email. Functionality also exists whereby input data can be read into the payroll software automatically and output can then be returned by email thus saving valuable time.
All our clients are allocated a small number of dedicated contacts within Payplus, so that you will always talk to the same person. Our payroll consultants are highly experienced and committed to managing the day to day administration of your payroll. In the team as a whole there is over 100 years of professional payroll experience.
We have invested in new software and systems and will take care of your Real Time Information (RTI) filing on your behalf. All our staff have had comprehensive RTI training and will answer any questions you have.
The cost is normally on a scale that represents the number of staff you have. Simply ask us for a no-obligation quotation to get an exact figure. We aim to be less costly than using an accountant or other high profile payroll providers.
Payplus removes the burden of preparing multiple payrolls and ensures that all current legislation, tax codes, NI contributions, maternity pay, sick pay and other statutory rules are correctly adhered to. You can run your business, while we run your payroll. Your payroll is processed by a Bacs approved bureau, using the most secure operating environments.
- You have access to friendly payroll experts at any time
- Your payroll costs will almost certainly be lower
- Peace of mind that no holiday/sickness disasters or other problems will affect your payroll processing
Managed Payroll Services:
- Maximum 48 hour turnaround
- RTI filing
- BACSTEL-IP report collection
- Legislative payroll calculations
- Payroll reporting retention
- Comprehensive management and departmental reports
- Monthly and annual pension returns
- Multi-frequency payroll processing
- HMRC liaison for P45, P46, P6, P9, P38, P43, etc
- Individual pressure sealed laser payslips
- Posting of payslips to employees
- Regular newsletter
- Dedicated staff and helpline
- Individual employee year end P60’s
- First class postage of payroll output
- Electronic return of output (payslips/reports)
Online business services are now commonplace and the Payplus Online Service provides Managed Payroll Services:
- Agreed processing day for your weekly or monthly payroll
- You upload your payroll data and let us know when it is ready
- We process the payroll and let you know it is done
- You review the reports and transmit payslips to your employees by email from the software
- BACS payments can be built into the process
- Telephone support when required
Optional additional services – Managed Payroll Services:
- HR advisory service (via third party business associates)
- Calculating/reporting: Class 1A NIC’s, via P11Ds
- BACS crediting, bookkeeping, management accounting and taxation services (via associate)
Payplus is one of the leading outsourced payroll service providers in the UK, offering a full range of payroll solutions to suit every type and size of organisation at realistic and cost-effective prices. Payplus has 30 years of experience in delivering premium quality outsourced payroll services using the latest computing technology to give fast, consistent and reliable payments every payday.