School payroll in the UK can be a complicated affair.
If you’re responsible for an educational establishment, be it a primary school or secondary school, academy, college or anything similar, then the chances are you will have a whole host of different pay grades, scales and salaries to deal with. Add to this, the impact of Real Time Information as well as different pension scheme considerations, including Pensions Auto Enrolment, and it’s easy to see why the whole area is highly complex. That said, irrespective of the complexities, meeting your obligations to your staff and to HMRC is non-negotiable.
It is for all of these reasons that more and more in the sector are choosing to outsource their school payroll.
Why outsource your school payroll?
Making sure your payroll responsibilities are met accurately and on time is a tough task.
With what seems like ever-changing legislation and government policy, staying up to date and staying compliant is above and beyond what many schools can deal with. Outsourcing your school payroll relieves you of your payroll responsibilities, enabling you to focus on what you do best: running your school.
Thanks to remote working, more and more schools are handing over their payroll to experts that they have no need to see, but they work closely with by email and by phone. Working this way means that professional payroll services have become affordable to all, enabling even the smallest of schools to pass on their payroll headaches.
What are the Education Payroll services?
With the Payplus Payroll Service we look after your payroll from beginning to end. Here are just some of the things we’ll bring to your payroll table:
- Importing of data using our bespoke templates.
- A thorough understanding of teachers payroll, pay grades, scales, salaries and tax.
- In depth knowledge about the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) and the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Processing of your pension deductions as well as reporting and sending returns to TPS and LGPS.
- Provision of paper or e-payslips.
- Reporting tailored to your unique requirements.
- Accurate and on time RTI reporting.
Why choose Payplus?
There are so many payroll bureaux aiming to attract the education sector today that identifying the right bureau for your needs can be a complicated affair. Here are just some of the many reasons to choose Payplus:
- You’ll benefit from full support from our straight-talking payroll experts whenever you need it.
- You’ll have your own personal contact to call for help when you need it.
- You’ll be able to free yourself of your payroll headaches.
- You’ll be able to relax in the knowledge that your payroll will be delivered accurately and on time, every time.