Do you manage your own payroll in-house?
If you manage your payroll in-house, you’ll be only too aware of the impact that Real Time Information (RTI) has had on your processes and procedures.
It may well be that you’ve got RTI sorted out and everything’s sailing along nicely. Alternatively it could be that RTI has been the final straw in a long and stressful payroll journey. If you’re at the point where you’re questioning your decision to manage your payroll in-house, you’re in the right place.
At Payplus, we know that staying up to date with what seems to be like ever-changing legislation, as well as investing in software, can take it’s toll, both time and budget-wise. Add to this, the significant cost of staffing your payroll department in-house, making arrangements for holiday and sickness cover as well as recruitment and training and you start to question whether keeping this important task in-house is such a good idea after all.
You also have the less obvious things such as system back ups, security and disaster recovery to think about, not to mention the more minor elements, such as the cost of stationery and printing. Once all this is taken into account, more and more employers are deciding that outsourcing their payroll makes a great deal of sense.
Outsourcing your payroll means you can virtually wash your hands of your administrative and compliance payroll obligations to your staff and to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). If you choose a fully managed payroll service, you’ll be completely free of your current payroll headaches. By outsourcing your payroll to a professional and trusted payroll bureau, you can be sure that your payroll responsibilities are being met, without any stresses and strains in-house.
Today, there is any number of payroll service providers and making the right choice for your business can become complicated. Of course we would like to speak to you about possibly becoming your managed payroll service provider, and here are just some of the reasons we think we deserve to be on your short-list:
- Our team has over 80 years of experience and includes members of the Institute of Payroll and Pension Professionals.
- We are Bacs approved.
- We’re flexible and adaptable, and exist purely to meet your payroll needs.
- Our software is HMRC accredited.
- We guarantee that your payroll obligations will be met on time, every time.
- We’re completely obsessed with providing a top class, personal service to all of our clients, big or small.
- We can take on as much or as little of your payroll responsibilities as you’d like us to.
- We place security and confidentiality at the forefront of everything we do.
- We offer payroll services at a highly competitive price, with no hidden extras, which means you can budget for your payroll with confidence.
- We have specialist teams covering areas including school payroll and recruitment payroll.
- And finally…our clients tell us that we’re really good at what we do!
Try it for FREE!
We’re so confident that you’ll be delighted with our payroll service that we’ll let you try it for FREE during a parallel run against your current arrangements. Simply contact us and let us set up and run a pay period for you, completely free of charge and without obligation.
If you’d like to explore the options for outsourcing your payroll, why not get in touch today? We’re waiting to take your call.